We have gown up in a Jewish family and have been to thousands of Bar and Bat Mitzvah. My father, Jeff Cable (website) is one of the leading mitzvah photographers in the Bay Area. Growing up with my dad, I have trained under him for over 10 years and finally expanding our servcies to Sacramento (Roseville, Carmichael, Orangevale, Folsom, Rancho Cordova, Cameron Park, Grass Valley, North Lake Tahoe and South Lake Tahoe, Stateline- Navada). We belive in providing the highest quality of photos and video.
This is your special day and we will be there to capture all of the exiting moments. For more than 10 years now, we have specialized in photographing Bar and Bat Mitzvahs. We love capturing these events because it is continuing family tradition and sending them our children into adulthood.
We use top of the line camera equipment and capture not just the standard pictures that you would expect, but also the truly unique and fun photos that represent your family and the day.
On the big day, not all events start or end at the same time, but here's an example of a fairly typical day of shooting. This gives you an idea of how we work and what we will be capturing.
- 9am - Family photos at the Temple (both outside and inside)
- 10:30am - Photography of the service (if permitted - otherwise captured a day or two before)
- 12:30pm - Photos of the kiddush lunch at Temple and mingling
- 6:30-10:30pm - Photos of the party (may also be a lunch party)
- 11pm - Wrap up, download, and backup all of the day's photos to local and remote servers.
As you can see, We are with you every step of the way. And when we capture your day - you “own us” for the day, so you can determine what images you want, and when and how you want them.
Message us to see if we have your date open! We will contact you back right away!